Thursday 1 February 2018

Jared Ekdahl Seattle



Jared Ekdahl in Seattle is a long time entrepreneur and business enthusiast. Most of Jared’s career has been spent in the real estate mortgage lending and investing, facilitating more than $30 million in total loan transactions. After managing several residential mortgage branch offices he founded a commercial private lending company in 2009 as well as two additional startup companies in 2010 and 2015.

His core competencies are implementing marketing, processes, systems and managing teams. Other than the lending industry, other business interests include financial tech., peer to peer marketplaces as well as machine learning and automation.

Outside of business, Jared Ekdahl enjoys being active including working out, jogging, biking, boating, fishing and travelling.


3 comments:

  1. Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, student loans, unsecured consolidation loans,project funding etc ... Or simply refuse loan from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons? We are the right solutions for credit! We offer loans to businesses and individuals with low and affordable interest rate of 2%. So if you are Interested in an urgent and secured loan. For more information kindly email us today Via: elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com WhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.
    Contact the loan company through pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete